What we doFounded in 2002, PaydayPERX is the industry leader in the at-work marketing space. We work with national brand advertisers to place their offers and discounts on employer forms and webpages.
How it works - for employers and business service providersPaydayPERX places special discounts for employees on employer and provider payroll forms, intranet sites and more. The national brand then subsidizes the cost of the forms, and for online items and posters without a cost, employers make positive revshare rather than a cost savings. Our products include:
- Free W-2 envelopes and pressure-sealed forms that come preprinted with an employee-only offer from H&R Block or another tax preparer
- High-security live payroll paper stock with your custom check face at up to 80% off MSRP, preprinted with employee-only offers from national brands
- Employee-only discount programs for your existing online payroll landing pages - no fees, no additional logins, and your get a revshare based on the volume of logins to your intranet site!
- Free OFX hosting: Allows employees to get their W-2 information earlier and use one-touch tax filing online--deliver a Fortune 1000 employee experience without the expense of your own OFX server.
How it works - for marketersPaydayPERX offers exposure on millions of business forms monthly across the US. We work directly with print manufaccturers to print your offers and coupons directly on the form and provide a turnkey script to embed offers directly on employer payroll sites.
We also can distribute discount certificates, breakroom posters and sampling based on geography and other selects to an ad-hoc network of employers - we verbally confirm their opt-in status before printing and mailing.
Find Out More:
- If you're an HR, Payroll or Procurement professional, follow the 'For Employers' path.
- If you're a Marketing or Advertising professional, follow the 'For Marketers' path.
- If you're a PEO, Payroll Software Provider, or provide other business services that reach employees through multiple employer customers, follow the 'For Business Service Providers' path.
Your PaydayPERX Success Team
Who are the people at PaydayPERX? We're all eager to create success for your business with our products. Find out more about us here!
VP, National Sales
- Bob Wolfe is a sales professional with over 32 years of consultative, solutions-based marketing and sales experience. He's demonstrated success driving multi-million dollar sales growth, and has launched many new products at PaydayPERX.
- His current focus is on integrated, multiple touchpoint campaigns, both offline and online.
- Bob earned his M.A. in Mass Communications and B.S. in Advertising from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida (Go Gators!).
- Bob throws an amazing theme party every year at his home, at which his multi-album, indie classic rock band, The Mad Cows, is the headliner.
- As CEO, Dana helps run sales and manages many of our long-standing partnerships. He spends much of his time in the field with our customers to find out how we can better serve their needs.
- Dana has spent over 20 years mentoring his little brother Tyshun Williams, who has grown up to be a fine young man and father of 3.
- Dana is an avid golfer and now spends much of his weekends caddying in tournaments all over the country for his 7 year old son, Elijah, who is also an avid golfer.
- Dana once won an all-expense-paid trip to the Bahamas in a chicken wing eating contest, besting over 70 competitors.
- He also got a hole in one during a charity outing on a par 4. They were giving a car away for a hole in one--on all par 3’s. As a last-minute prize, Dana was given a cake (that said "Happy Birthday Tom"), and a $200 bar tab.
- Link up with Dana on LinkedIn!
VP, National Sales
- Dani Kenady is a long-term sales pro in the at-work marketing space, and focuses on the restaurant and retail categories particularly.
- Dani is a St. Louis Cardinals fan. In general, she loves watching baseball. She watches about 150 games per year…mostly her kids’ games :)
- Dani has a legitimate superpower (used only for good): She has something called bimanual synkinesis - when she moves one hand, the other one moves simultaneously. Cool, or creepy? You decide. Also she can fly (not really).
- Feel free to connect with Dani on Linkedin. Her Linkedin profile address is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danikenady/
VP, National Sales
- Danny Fisher comes from the radio advertising world, with decades of experience matching up national brands to their best audience.
- Danny has expanded our company's musical talent as well - Danny was a member of a band that played shows with the Beach Boys, Poco, and The Everly Brothers.
- On scrum calls we try to call him by his old nickname, "Fish", to clarify between Danny and Dani, but sometimes we forget. You can call him Danny, or Fish. But call him!
- Danny has coached his two sons' baseball and basketball teams for the past seven years! But he doesn't have his own line of shoes yet.
Executive Sales Assistant
- Debbie Grames is our Executive Sales Assistant. She coordinates proposals, contracts, samples and correspondence related to business development and advertising prospects and clients.
- Debbie served in the US Army Reserve for 6 years. She is working to become fluent in Spanish and also wants to run the NYC Marathon!
- Debbie loves dogs, baseball, and almost any outdoor activity that involves fresh air, sunshine and her family. The latest interest is in climbing.
- Connect with Debbie on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-grames-b1398953
Director of Operations
- Director of Operations, or getting things done and where they need to be on time.
- Experienced in both advertising and manufacturing worlds and working on the processes to ensure efficient effective outcomes.
- Believes in “Da Bears” even though its not easy.
VP, Business Development
- Mark's main role is to seek out prospective employer and business partner clients, and new channels that benefit from our Products and Services.
- Originally, Mark is from Ohio and is a graduate of the University of Toledo. He's lived in Florida just over 10 years.
- Mark says he has a tendency to hold on to his cell phones way too long. He used a flip phone up until about 2013. He didn't know of anyone under the age of 55 that had one, other than him. Maybe all those retirement folks in Florida are rubbing off on him :)
- Monica is the head of Marketing at PaydayPERX, with significant involvement in PaydayPERX product development.
- Since her first marketing job with Macola Software back in 1994, she has focused on putting technology to work - and now she can also put advertising 'to work'.
- Monica lives with her husband and 16-year-old daughter in a log cabin in the country tricked out with all the latest gadgets, and more computers, game consoles and tablets than she is willing to count.
- She paints quirky acrylic and oil canvases that decorate the PaydayPERX offices, and has lately gotten into painting fantasy miniatures. She eagerly admits to being a huge nerd.
Dir. Finance and Accounting
- TJ joined PaydayPERX in September 2016, as the Director of Finance and Accounting.
- A veteran of the solid waste industry, she spent twenty years with Waste Management at both local and regional levels, most recently as a Business Analyst at their corporate office in Houston, Texas.
- While not at work, TJ and her husband enjoy exploring the country in their motorhome.